It’s not exactly been long since the release of the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, however, every year as soon as the latest device goes on sale the attention turns to the next iPhone.
2017 is set to be a big year for Apple, as it has been 10 years since the launch of the first iPhone, and therefore the companies 10th anniversary. We don’t know if Apple will stick with the naming convention and give the next device the name of ‘iPhone 8’ but it’s highly likely they will.
The ConceptsiPhone team in collaboration with Imran Taylor have managed to mockup a concept of what they believe the iPhone 8 will look like.
The mockup features:
- A 5.8 inch curved edge-to-edge OLED display
- Touch sensitive lower bezel (Will add the ability to use different gestures)
- A smart connector on the rear for wireless charging
- Body manufactured from zirconia ceramic (a highly durable, lightweight and heat resistant material. It also allows electronic waves to move between other devices without interference)
- New capacitive touch home button (Touch ID is integrated into the display, making the bottom bezel touch sensitive)
- The thinnest iPhone yet measuring in at just 6.9mm!
Be sure to check out the concept and its features in the video above and let us know what you think about it in the comments section. What features would you like to see and if this was representative of this years iPhone, would you be purchasing it?