And so it begins, arrived in Edinburgh, briefings complete and devices in hand!
The Caledonian Sleeper pulled into Edinburgh at 7:00am this morning, where we left the warmth of our berth’s and stepped out into the cold Scottish air. From here we had a short 10 minute walk to our ‘base’ at the G&V Hotel just off the Royal Mile. After we’d all had a couple of bacon rolls it was time for a short briefing where we were given our challenges! See Below.
Not only will we be completing the below challenges throughout Saturday but we’ll be bringing you reviews of the Aspire Switch 10 laptop/tablet hybrid, Liquid Jade Smartphone and the Liquid Leap Smartwatch.
– Get a team photo posing as the word ‘Acer’ with Edinburgh castle in the background.
– Explore the famous Camera-Obscura sharing photos of the optical illusions.
– Blog from The Elephant House Cafe where J.K Rowling wrote Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone.
– “Phone a friend” from the birthplace of Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of the telephone.
– Film the consumption of the culinary delight that is a deep fried Mars Bar.
– Wash down the Fried mars Bar with a visit to the smallest pub in Edinburgh (The Halfway House)
– Extra Challenge – Take a photo of a man in a kilt!
If you use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. make sure to search for #acerliveblog2014 to see more updates and images from the weekend!